The Fiona Povey award winning hair salon is situated in Crowthorne. Established over three decades ago, the salon has consistently kept up its high quality service and secured a loyal client base.
Our hair salon is a centre for luxury and elegance so clients can relax and enjoy their visit. Being a L’Oreal Professional salon and with a commitment to ongoing training, our highly skilled team of professionals can offer a personalised consultation service to suit your hairdressing needs.
The Fiona Povey Hair Salon offers an exceptional range of styling services and products to give you the look you want. So whether it’s a bespoke colour or a fantastic cut you’re after, our team will ensure that you leave with the look that you want – so please give us a call today.
Re Opening - 6th July!
Our Re Opening Statement to our lovely clients
We are really looking forward to welcoming you back into the salon from the 6th of July.
We understand your concerns about entering our salon after the lockdown restrictions being relaxed. We would like to assure you that we have done all we can to protect your health, safety and wellbeing whilst you are visiting the salon. The safety of our staff and customers is our highest priority and is of paramount importance to us.
Here are the safety measures we will be implementing at the salon on our return.
• First and foremost anyone showing signs or have anyone in their immediate family with the Covid-19 virus cannot be allowed into the salon. This is to protect other people as well as ourselves.
• On entry to the salon everyone is required to wash/Sanitize their hands with the facilities provided. Our staff will also be encouraged to wash their hands before and after each client.
• Clients may be asked to hang up their own coats/outerwear, space is limited so where possible leave your coat in your car please.
• Our team will be issued with appropriate PPE as recommended by the government. This will include face masks, face shields, disposable aprons and disposable gloves.
• We will have disposable gowns, disposable towels and neck protection for clients.
• It is not required that clients wear face coverings unless you wish to.
• We will have sanitizing solutions at each station to sanitize tools and equipment used by the stylists.
• We will have viricidal cleaning sprays to sanitize the chairs, basins and surfaces before and after each client. We will allow time between appointments for this purpose.
• Our team have all completed the Barbicide certification course in sanitation and disinfecting.
• We have removed all magazines and newspapers to avoid spread of the virus.
• Food and drink cannot be consumed in the salon unless it is water in disposable cups or bottled water.
• We will be reducing the number of stylists available to work in the salon at any one time, this is to limit the number of people we can have in the salon, in order to observe social distancing as much as possible. The nature of our business means we cannot be 1+ metres apart at all times, however we will do our utmost to keep us all safe.
• We will be temporarily extending our salon hours to try and accommodate as many clients as possible. Please be patient with us during this time, we will be doing our best to fit you all in.
• Our waiting area will be reduced to 2 chairs to avoid congestion at reception. We will also place seats outside the salon for clients to wait until asked to come in.
• Please pay with contactless where possible. Our card machine will be cleaned after every client. Please avoid using cash unless absolutely necessary.
• We will have a protective screen at reception. We also have screens between the basins.
• Timings for appointments will be crucial, we will try not to run late, where possible can clients not run late either.
• Some areas of the salon will be out of bounds for clients. Please ask your stylist to assist you.
• Clients are asked NOT to use the back door to enter the salon. Please use the front door.
• Please do not bring anyone else with you to your appointment without prior arrangement.
• We have discontinued the practise of hand shaking and any other non-essential greeting.
• There is a small price increase and a small PPE surcharge.
• There will be no discounts applied on your first appointment.
• If you are on our waiting list we will contact you with an appointment.
• If you are not on our waiting list please leave a message on the answermachine 01344776169 or email to
We hope you can relax and enjoy your time in the salon
Looking forward to seeing you all very soon
Fiona and the Team
QUALITY SERVICES. PROFESSIONAL RESULTS.
CUT & COLOUR
Meet with our L’Oreal Professional qualified team for a one to one hair consultation so that they can create a stylish and contemporary look for you with colour and cuts that are tailored to your needs.
WEDDING & OCCASION
If there is a special occasion ahead such as a Wedding, prom, party or Royal Ascot then this deserves a special look. Visit the salon to discuss how we can create a chic occasion hairstyle for you.
216 Dukes Ride,